Wedding Shoe game
What is a Wedding Show Game?
A Wedding Show Game is a type of interactive activity that is becoming increasingly popular at weddings. Many couples are seeking ways to add excitement and engage their guests during the reception.
The Wedding Show Game is typically played in a prominent area where guests can see the bride and groom. The couple will sit or stand back to back, take off their shoes and exchange one so that they each have one of their own shoes and one from their partner. The MC or DJ will read out a series of questions, and the couple will raise the corresponding shoe to indicate their answer. The questions will have only two possible answers, either the bride or the groom, and can be pre-determined by someone who knows the couple, left to the discretion of the MC, or a combination of both. The questions can vary in level of familiarity, with the level of risque content being decided by the couple in advance.
Wedding Shoe Game on Pinterest.
Shoe Game Questions For A Wedding
This is a brief list of some of the safe questions we will ask at your wedding. There are many more to choose from and you can add your own.
- Who is more likely to laugh at their own jokes?
- Who makes the biggest mess about the house?
- Which spends more time on their phone texting, browsing or on social media?
- The more likely to be guilty of a wardrobe malfunction?
- Who is the funniest?
- TV, who watches the most?
- No need to ask but, who is the best driver?
- Who made the first move when you first met?
- Which one gets carried away with the spending when shopping?
- Who is more clumsy?
- Who is more likely to lose their phone?
- Snoring, who is the loudest?
- Who’s better at saving their money?
- Where would I find the TV remote?
- Who has the better taste in music?
- Who takes longer to get ready for a night out?
- Who’s more likely to be late?
- Who is better looking?
- Financially, who is the tightest?
- Who can’t keep a secret?
You get the idea. These are some of the safe questions, we like to keep the risque ones to ourselves until we meet.
The idea behind this game is to ask safe and fun questions to get to know your guests better. The quiz master may ask for clarification on some of the answers to encourage participation. The whole activity should take around 10 minutes to complete. To add to the fun, couples can nominate other couples in the room to play along as well. This can be a great way to break the ice and get to know each other better, even for couples who have been married for many years. An alternative could be a wedding quiz
This is a great icebreaker for your audience. One effective alternative would be a wedding quiz.
What Will We Consider Beforehand?
When we meet, I will get to know you a bit better and have an idea of how your guests will interact with the shoe game. I will always consider your personal tastes and preferences when choosing which questions to ask and will never blindly ask anything which may be unwelcomed.
Hire an experienced Wedding DJ
Book Your Shoe Game For Your Wedding
This can be booked for your wedding at any time. The only stipulation we have is that we are actually performing on your big day.