Wedding Shoe game
What is a Wedding Show Game?
This is becoming a tradition at weddings. Most couples are looking for a way to ‘spice up’ their wedding receptions for some fun and to get their guests more involved.
- The bride and groom either sit or stand back to back in a prominent area where the guests can see them or get up close.
- They then take their shoes off and exchange one so each has one of their own shoes and one from their wife or husband.
- The MC, or DJ, will read out some questions and the couple will raise a shoe indicating the answer to each question.
- Questions will have only one of two answers, these being either the bride or the groom.
The questions can be arranged in advance by someone who knows the couple, left at the MC’s discretion or a combination of both. Questions can range from safe to a bit on the risque side, how risque will be decided by the couple in advance.
Wedding Shoe Game on Pinterest.
Shoe Game Questions For A Wedding
This is a brief list of some of the safe questions we will ask at your wedding. There are many more to choose from and you can add your own.
- Who is more likely to laugh at their own jokes?
- Who makes the biggest mess about the house?
- Which spends more time on their phone texting, browsing or on social media?
- The more likely to be guilty of a wardrobe malfunction?
- Who is the funniest?
- TV, who watches the most?
- No need to ask but, who is the best driver?
- Who made the first move when you first met?
- Which one gets carried away with the spending when shopping?
- Who is more clumsy?
- Who is more likely to lose their phone?
- Snoring, who is the loudest?
- Who’s better at saving their money?
- Where would I find the TV remote?
- Who has the better taste in music?
- Who takes longer to get ready for a night out?
- Who’s more likely to be late?
- Who is better looking?
- Financially, who is the tightest?
- Who can’t keep a secret?
You get the idea. These are some of the safe questions, we like to keep the risque ones to ourselves until we meet.
The MC will often go a step further and ask for clarification of some of the answers, all in good fun and designed to get your guests more involved.
The whole quiz will take about 10 minutes to complete.
To add to the fun, the couple can nominate any other couple in the room to play along at the same time. You would be surprised how little some couples know about each other even after being married for many years.
This is a great ice breaker for your audience. One effective alternative would be a wedding quiz.
What Will We Consider Beforehand?
When we meet, I will get to know you a bit better and have an idea of how your guests will interact with the shoe game. I will always consider your personal tastes and preferences when choosing which questions to ask and will never blindly ask anything which may be unwelcomed.
Hire an experienced Wedding DJ
Book Your Shoe Game For Your Wedding
This can be booked for your wedding at any time. The only stipulation we have is that we are actually performing on your big day.