We have a collection of giant garden games for hire, fully delivered to and collected these from your venue.
Giant Jenga Game
Each block measures 21cm x 7cm x 4.5cm
Tower measures from 0.9 m in height
Can be played with 2 players or more
How to play Jenga
Building the Tower
Jenga is played with 54 blocks. Build the tower carefully by placing three blocks side by side on the bottom level. Build upwards with each level being built with the blocks at right angles to the level below.
Playing the Jenga Giant Garden Game
- Once the tower is completed, the player who built the tower takes a turn to remove a single block.
- Each player then takes a turn from anywhere except from the top level.
- They then place that block on top of the tower
- Each new level must be completed before starting a new one.
- Players can use only one hand when removing a block.
- Any blocks moved out of position during a move is returned to its original position before any further blocks are removed.
If the tower collapses or any block falls from the tower, either before the next player touches a block on the tower or within 10 seconds of you letting go of the block, then you lose. The last person to successfully complete their move is the winner.
The person who knocked the tower over has the pleasure of rebuilding it for the next game and plays first.
The Ultimate Test
See if you can set a new world record!
At the time of writing, the highest tower built before it fell is 40 2/3 levels high.
Hire more than one of our Garden Games
When you hire multiple giant games you may qualify for discounted rates. Our logistical costs will be the same whether one game or 10 games are delivered so multiple games share the same fixed costs.
Giant Jenga is most commonly hired with our Giant Connect 4