Our ‘All Day Wedding’ package is customised to your requirements and features a professional MC and Event DJ. Your day will flow through varies stages demanding a varied approach to each stage. James is the ideal MC and DJ to make your day magical.
What is our secret?
There is no secret, we just take the time to get to know our couples and how they think. This puts us in the best possible position to create the perfect wedding day for you.
What Does The All Day Wedding Package Include?
Each stage of your wedding day has specific requirements both for you and your guests and in background operations. We work hard to ensure it all runs smoothly.
Before we get anywhere near your wedding day, we can meet a number of times to discuss your requirements. James is happy to also meet up with any of your other suppliers to get to know how they work, what they expect and arrange timings and any other requirements for your day.
On The Day
- Every aspect of your day is fully customisable to suit your needs. On the day of your wedding we will:
- Arrive early to set up, and test, any equipment required before you and your guests arrive
- Act as your Master Of Ceremonies (MC) making all the announcements
- Provide and play your arrival, drinks reception, ceremony and wedding breakfast music, selected by you and to fit the mood
- Provide and control radio microphones for your ceremony and/or speeches
- Ensure a comfortable surrounding and atmosphere for you and your guests
- Supply all entertainment throughout your day and evening
Wedding Day Consultations.
Premier Disco has many years of experience in providing wedding discos, DJs and other disco and ceilidh entertainment. We have found that the best way to ensure an enjoyable, stress-free day is to meet every client in advance. This is far more important when we are such a big part of your day.
Our initial meeting will be very generic, gathering basic information so we can set a basic timeline for future meetings and for your big day. Follow up meetings will be to discuss in more detail each part of, and to add your personal touch to, your day.
During every meeting, I will be gaining an understanding of how you would like your day to be. We will discuss music, timings, your guests and many other important features of your day.
No doubt plans will change in some way or another so we have a number of ways we can communicate these changes ranging from emails to meetings.
We are very flexible how we work with you so welcome your changes and suggestions.
Additional Services available
We can provide any other additional services. We can also source and advise of or even provide services supplied by others. Some of these include
- Record your wedding vows
- Games to keep your guests entertained
- Wedding photo image projection
- Additional Lighting
- Custom Gobo projection
- LOVE or other letters to suit
- Sparkly dance floors
- Popcorn, sweets, backdrops etc
We offer a flexible payment system where payments can be made over a number of months to help spread the cost of your wedding. Please ask how this works, it really is simple!
As A Final Note
James, as an experienced DJ and Master Of Ceremonies, will be available to you for your whole day. He will take care of everything from music to lighting to simply making your day special.
He will liaise with other suppliers and staff at the venue to make sure everything runs smoothly.